2019 was a great year here at The Twelve–thanks for reading, commenting, engaging, supporting, and caring!
Here are the top five most read posts of the year
- “The Spirituality of Bob Ross” by Jason Lief (a 2018 post with incredible staying power!)
- “Trust the Process: Stewarding the Death of the American Church” by Chuck DeGroat
- “Pig-Headed in Hog Country” by James Schaap
- “Remember Her Baptism” by Rebecca Warren
- “The College Syllabus: An Annotated Guide” by Debra Rienstra
Other Fun Facts:
- You posted 2,421 comments, a 740 percent increase over 2018.
- There were 368 posts on The Twelve in 2019.
- 86 percent of our page views were in the United States. Canada was next with six percent.
- Page views were up 4.23 percent over 2018 and users increased 3.63 percent.
- Email subscribers are our most consistent readers.
Again, thanks for being part of this!
We look forward to 2020 with you.
Grace, mercy, and peace be yours in abundance through Jesus Christ our Lord.
PS–if you’ve already given a financial gift to Reformed Journal in 2019, this isn’t for you. If you haven’t given yet, we ask you to consider a gift now. Simply click on the blue Donate buttons in the upper right corner or bottom center of the screen. Recurring gifts, like $5 per month, are especially appreciated.
Thank you so much.